These keto and gluten free pumpkin bread bars are the perfect snack or dessert to get your pumpkin fix this fall. These are so easy and so flavorful, you’ll find yourself making a second batch right after the first!
Keto Pumpkin Bread Bars:
It’s pumpkin season y’all!!!
Get your basic self off the couch, grab some low carb ingredients and a can of pumpkin puree and get to baking.
These delicious low carb treats are inspired by my classic Keto Blonde Brownie recipe and are perfect for all the pumpkin bread lovers in your life.
Add a few sugar free or dark chocolate chips and you have the perfect fall keto treat. Find the full recipe for these Keto Pumpkin Bread Bars below and read on for a few tips and tricks.
- 9X9 Pan
- Hand Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
This is honestly such an easy dessert to assemble and bake in a short amount of time. All the ingredients get mixed well in a bowl with a hand mixer.
Make sure the butter is softened and NOT melted. Feel free to make these sweeter if you prefer, but if you are like me and are adjusted to a keto or low carb diet your tastes buds have probably changed as well (it doesn’t need a lot in my opinion).
I think what really makes a difference in any keto dessert is the right low carb sweetener. I cannot recommend the monk fruit sweetener by Lakanto enough as a sugar replacement. I’ve been using it for the last few months and find it leaves zero aftertaste.
It makes a world of difference in all of my low carb baked goods and find it well worth the investment! Find the complete recipe for this awesome Keto Pumpkin Bread Bars below!
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 9x9 pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the softened butter and monk fruit powder. Add the pumpkin puree and then the eggs and mix till blended.
- 3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix till it comes together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 4. Add the whole mixture to an 9x9 pan and spread until it is smooth and even.
- 5. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool and slice into 16 bars. Store bars in a sealed container.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 115 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 31mg Sodium: 93mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g