1. Prepare your keto pie crustaccording to the directions. Press the pie crust dough into the pie plate and then into the freezer while you make your filling.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, half and half, and spices together.
4. Place half of the shredded cheese into the bottom of the pie crust.
5. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the top of the cheese in the pie shell.
6. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese and add the pepperoni slices over the top. They may sink just slightly, that's ok.
7. Bake for 30 minutes and then cover the edges of the crust with a pie shield or aluminum foil. Bake for another 25-30 minutes or until the center is fully set.
8. Allow the quiche to cool slightly before serving (this makes slicing easier).
If you have leftovers, wrap in plastic wrap and store in your fridge for up to 7 days. I find that it reheats the best in the oven, lightly covered with foil (to prevent additional browning of the crust).